B&W EDITING SOFTWARE BY B&W ARTISTS FOR B&W ARTISTS:
B&W Artisan Pro X 2021 is the latest evolution of the B&W Artisan Pro software panels and is a panel for Photoshop for pure and unrestricted B&W editing. It is software designed by a B&W fine-art photographer, educator, and highly praised expert on B&W photography, for other B&W fine-art photographers who need powerful but easy-to-use tools to support and express their artistic vision without any technical restrictions. The panel is designed for both beginners and experienced professionals in B&W photography.
THE iSGM METHOD FOR SOPHISTICATED DIGITAL B&W EDITING COMPLETELY AUTOMATED:
With this version X, Joel Tjintjelaar, the designer and internationally acclaimed photographer and educator, states that he has finally succeeded in automating his entire manual workflow, iSGM, into this software. A manual workflow that was developed by Joel in 2010 with the objective to completely control an image and create atmospheric and dimensional depth and has been adopted by thousands of B&W photographers ever since. Many of them have now become award-winning photographers and B&W instructors themselves. Now anyone can create the typical B&W photos that Joel is known for and have been emulated by many, with just a bit of practice with the panel. Your imagination is the only limitation.
THE POWER OF X:
With the introduction of version X, the importance of steps/features has changed significantly, compared to all previous versions. The now by far most important feature since version X is the ‘Creating depth’, ‘Special FX’ and ‘Restore’ features that unleash the power, speed, efficiency, and subtlety of linear and reflected gradients, applied in a dynamic way, and always relative to the size and position of the selected part it is applied to. What were previously considered the most important features, Advanced Adjustments, and MicroZone adjustments, are now only secondary features, intended for fine-tuning tonality and contrasts locally.
DYNAMIC GRADIENTS AND DYNAMIC RESTORE – THE QUINTESSENCE OF iSGM FOR CREATING DEPTH:
This software does what no other B&W editing software can do in an intuitive and easy way: creating dimensional and atmospheric depth using dynamic gradients and Joel’s method of ‘restore’ to shape lighting effects with the touch of a button, with unmatched subtlety and accuracy.
NEW SPECIAL FX FEATURE:
Special FX is a new and unique feature to add highlights, pool or rays of light, any type of lighting effect, to objects like buildings or cars in a technically superior way. It completes and enables the concept of ‘creating depth and presence’ fully.
SMART ADVANCED ADJUSTMENTS WITH NEW DYNAMIC FEATHERING FOR INCREASED SUBTLE BLENDING:
1. Advanced Local Adjustments with dynamic feathering: enable accurate and subtle local darkening/lightening by carefree and form-free indicating with the lasso tool the target area to be adjusted. The adjusted area then blends in subtly and smoothly with the rest. Version X improves on the already available accuracy and subtlety by using automatic variable feathering that changes depending on the size of the selection.
2. Micro-Zone Local Adjustment with dynamic feathering: the same as Advanced Smart Linear adjustment but now the local adjustments affect only a selected range of tonal values only, within the target area, to increase or decrease contrasts and textures, by using advanced 16 bits customized asymmetrical masks that work behind the scenes (no knowledge of luminosity masks is needed) for even more accurate and seamless tonal and contrast adjustments. Micro-Zone adjustments now also comes with dynamic feathering to enable even the smallest of adjustments that weren’t visible previously.
PS CC 2015.5 and higher for all versions of Artisan Pro X to v1.3
PS CC 2021 or higher is required for B&W Artisan Pro X 2021
Mac and Windows compatible
Make sure that your computer can run the latest Photoshop version. See also Adobe’s website for specifics.
The panel runs language independently.
- The B&W Artisan Pro X 2021 panel (new users don’t need previous versions of Artisan Pro X).
- A High-resolution original tif file of the Salk Institute photo with pre-created hard masks is included to practice with.
- Free technical updates.
- Easy installer.
- Quick Start Manual.
- Quick Reference Guide.
- Addendum with an overview of the B&W Conversions and Split Toning presets.
- Follow along with videos on Youtube.
Zip File Password: www.freegfx4u.com