Davinci Resolve Studios 2021 Free Download For Lifetime
Here in this post, you'll get a free download link of the Davinci Resolve Studios 2021 For Lifetime compress file from below. Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio is a complete package included with powerful and advanced features where users can perform multiple editing tasks, color corrections, tasks, visual effects, motion graphics tasks, and various audio post-production processing all through this simple software. The interface of the software is modern and intuitive which makes learning and working more flexible and convenient. You Can Also Download Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio v16.2.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio has new features and improvements from which it now features new image processing for the latest wide gamut HDR, a powerful audio engine, immersive 3D audio workflows, and more. You Can Also Download Blackmagic Fusion Studio v17.
Screenshot Images of Davinci Resolve 17 Blackmagic Design:
Below I am sharing with you jpg screenshots images of Blackmagic Resolve Studios to get a better idea before download, I hope you like it.
It has colorists get new HDR grading tools, AI-based magic masks, and more. Fairlight upgrades mouse and keyboard-based edit selection tools along with Fairlight audio core, a high-performance audio engine that supports 2,000 tracks on a single system. It's the widely used and fastest, advanced professional AI.
Features of Davinci Resolve Studios 17:
- Simple and easy to use.
- Powerful features and tools.
- Advanced and modern AI.
- Perform color correction, editing, and more.
- 3D Audio workflow.
- Perform audio post-production tasks.
- Advanced Non-linear editor.
- Support for additional audio track formats for IMF and DCP renders
- Improved decode and encode performance for Kakadu DCP and IMF formats
- Support for CUDA based R3D with the latest RED SDK on Windows and Linux
- Adds Blackmagic RAW support for latest Blackmagic URSA Broadcast update
- Support for new audio-only and video only editing modes on the cut page
- Added in and out buttons in the user interface on the cut page
- Support for audio playback when trimming on the cut and edit pages
- Improved zoom buttons for the timeline on the edit page
- Improved smart indicator in the cut page for when using in and out points
- Viewer resize icon on the cut page now correctly resizes the whole viewer
- Cut page divider between timeline and viewer can now be moved via the divider
- Close up edits in the cut page now vary the close up from 20% to 40% randomly
- Search dial is more responsive when using the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Removed auto jog mode on scroll with the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Better responsiveness using shuttle with the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Double press to clear in and out on the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Improved performance in collaborative projects with multiple DaVinci systems
- Support for monitor name in the workspace menu display options
- Support for copy/paste in Dolby Vision mid-tone offset values between clips
- New scripting APIs to move media items, LUTs, markers, copy grades, and more
- Now uses 2 up view in sync bin when using live overwrite editing
- Fixes a bug that caused the clip dividers in the source tape to scroll with audio
- Opening the media folder in the cut page will re-sync to that folder contents
- Multiple performances and stability improvements.
- Next Generation HDR Grading Tools
- Color Warper for Refined Grading
- Targeted Grading With Magic Mask
- Advanced Color Management
- DaVinci Wide Gamut Color Space
- Updated 3D Professional Scopes
- Additional LUT Support
- New Viewer Wipe Modes
System Requirements For Davinci Resolve Studios 17:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.